ELDOA™ is a French acronym for ——> Etirements Longitudinaux avec Decoaptation Osteo-Articulaire™
In English, Longitudinal Osteoarticular Decoaptation Stretches (LOADS)
ELDOA™ postures are precise self-normalizing exercises that create healthy tension on the fascial line to decompress articulations (joints) in the body. Most ELDOAs focus on the spine, strengthening muscles along the back body and stretching tight or constricted fascia to create a normalizing effect amongst tissues surrounding the central nervous system.
WHY I SHOULD BEING PRACTICING IT!
- The following are some of the benefits of the ELDOA™ postures.
- Increases Joint and Body Awareness
- Increases Muscle Tone, Muscle Performance, Flexibility and Joint Stability
- Decreases pressure between vertebrae, reducing disc herniations & delaying degenerative disc disease by increasing disc hydration
- Reduces Joint Inflammation & Arthritis Improves Posture Reducing Forward Head Posturing, helps to reduce scoliosis curvatures and rotations
- Facilitates Athletic Recovery & Injury Prevention
- Improved Recovery Time for Sports & Training
- Decrease Excessive Pressure on Nerves Relieving Chronic & Acute Neck and Back Pain.
- Improves blood flow throughout the body
- Improves flow of cerebrospinal fluid
- Reduces Stress
- Normalizes our organ systems improving and in some cases eliminating disease